With our microcement we can cover all types of surfaces, allowing us to carry out restorations without heavy work and avoiding debris.
Microcement maintenance is easy. To clean the surfaces you only need a soap with a neutral PH. The use of protections on the furniture is recommended to avoid puncturing or scratching the floor.
Our microcement can be applied to any type of surface, being suitable for these types of floors, such as tile, ceramic, mosaics, plaster, wood, parquet, laminated flooring and other types of flooring.
You can achieve a finish with a homogeneous appearance, with waters or with a stone effect, but above all a clean and modern appearance. These characteristics make it a high quality decorative material. Its versatility allows avant-garde, creative and original spaces.
The main characteristics of microcement are:
• • no need for expansion joints
• • neither cracks nor sprays
• • the color gamut is very wide
• • you do not need heavy machinery for your application
• • applies indoors and outdoors
• • is applied in dry and humid areas